The NHS Benchmarking Network support team will be exhibiting
The conference to be held on the 20th June 2018 will be the fourth annual Chief Allied Health Professions Officer’s conference. The conference will focus on innovations in digital, leadership and integration and will include a special #NHS70 tea party in celebration of the NHS’ 70 birthday.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Suzanne Rastrick, Chief Allied Health Professions Officer, NHS England
- Andy Rhodes, Chief Constable, Lancashire Constabulary, National Lead for Wellbeing and Engagement, the College of Policing
- Professor Caroline MacEwen, Chair, Academy of Royal Medical Colleges
- Juliet Bauer, Chief Digital Officer, NHS England
- Sir David Nicholson, President, Cyprus State Health Services Organisation
- Justin Varney, National Lead for Adult Health and Wellbeing, Public Health England
The NHS Benchmarking Network is a regular at this event and will be exhibiting in 2018.
Our team will be on hand to answer your benchmarking queries, demonstrate our products and services, and provide further information about the membership.
Registration to attend this event is facilitated by the event organiser and further information can be found on the NHS England website.