In addition to the opportunities available to network with national policy leads, professional bodies and peers at our Network conferences, members registered with the NHS Benchmarking Network are on a national Network email distribution of over 7000 healthcare professionals.
Network members have the opportunity to put questions to our member community on any issue and receive feedback along with useful contacts and resources. This has proved hugely popular with members and acts as a fast track route to accessing good practice and making contacts in organisations who have successfully implemented change and good practice.
Recent topics raised include:
- Rostered 7 day Occupational Therapy Services
- Cleaning and Re-issuing Walking Aids
- Demand & Capacity Modelling for Mental Health and Community Trusts
- Monitoring of Continuity of Care for Patients (inpatients & community)
- Safeguarding Adults Referrals & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Applications
- Use of EMIS Web in community trusts
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Service design
- Information on SAFER bundle
- Staff recruitment & retention
- Route Optimisation Business Case
- Minimum Recommended Numbers in MDT teams
Members can use this facility to ask questions or request information from other member organisations, by emailing their request to Emma Pruce.