We are pleased to announce that the Community Services project is open for data collection, the project is available to all providers of community services. It is one of the Network’s longest running and most successful projects and provides a detailed view of 26 different community service areas. All the major community services are included, such as District Nursing, Health Visiting, therapy services and the services that are targeted at children, older people and people with long-term conditions. This year’s project also sees the introduction of a Community Children’s Nursing module. An overview of the project can be found here.
The Community Services project includes profiling of service models, access and waiting times, infrastructure, activity, workforce, finance, quality and outcomes.
Participating members will receive:
- Access to a benchmarking toolkit, allowing you to benchmark your service across hundreds of metrics
- A bespoke dashboard report outlining key messages and metrics, which compares your local position against nationally reported positions
- A summary report outlining key messages and metrics for theatre services nationally
- Good practice compendium of information supplied by members describing the innovative practice they are undertaking in this area.
- Attendance at the Community Services event, where the initial findings from the project will be presented, as well as good practice and national speakers