On 15th March, The King’s Fund will host a conference to showcase innovative ways in which integrated care can be delivered for older people with frailty. The programme will examine: interactions between acute, primary, community and social care services; older people living with complex co-morbidities; and ways in which older people with frailty can be supported to maintain their health and wellbeing.
- Debbie Hibbert, Project Manager, & Leigh Jenkins, Assistant Project Manager, Older People in acute settings, NHS Benchmarking Network
- Helen Lyndon, Nurse Consultant, Clinical Lead for Frailty, NHS England
- Ewan King, Director of Business Development and Delivery, Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Dr Elizabeth Kendrick, National Advisor for Elderly Care, Care Quality Commission
- Professor David Oliver, President, British Geriatrics Society and Visiting Fellow, The King's Fund
- Dr Sunil Hindocha, Clinical Chief Officer, Lincolnshire West Clinical Commissioning Group