The Network is adding four, free regional benchmarking workshops to the event programme.
The workshops will be themed around whole system performance, and open to up to 60 delegates who are interested in:
- Learning more about their regional performance on key metrics from the Network’s projects
- Having open conversations with their local colleagues about their services
- Receiving advice on how to best utilise the benchmarking products to get the most out of their membership
- Receiving guidance on how to interpret their data and identify service improvement and cost saving opportunities
- Being more involved in collaborative working between commissioners and providers
- Hearing examples of how other members in their region have used the data to improve their services or develop business cases
- Becoming a member of the Network
The free workshops will take place in May 2017 in the following locations:
- North (Manchester)
- Midlands & East (Birmingham)
- South (Reading)
Both member and non-members of the Network are welcome to attend.
The programme will start with a morning group session to discuss the regional position on key, whole system indicators from the Urgent Care, Emergency Care, Older People, Community and Mental Health Network projects. Smaller workshops will then look at how to use the Network’s tools and products and get the most out of your membership. After lunch, there will be a choice of workshops on a number related topics to draw out how your services are developing, key issues for you, how we could improve the products to further assist you, and how we could provide more networking/sharing opportunities.
To express an interest in attending a regional workshop, please email Ashley Spencer.