The NHS Benchmarking Network will be exhibiting.
Our experienced and dedicated team will be on hand to discuss how we can help commissioners get the most out of their Network membership.
Summary: The Commissioning Show is a rare opportunity for colleagues from across the NHS, local government, care homes and the voluntary sector to come together on an equal footing to network, collaborate and share learning around implementing change. The focus will be on how to deliver real, impactful transformation across local health economies, drawing on the best examples, with the most potential for replication.
Invest time in attending the largest annual gathering of health and social care professionals and find out how other areas have already arrived at innovative solutions to problems that continue to hinder delivery of care for your patients.
Products we will be demostrating:
- The Urgent Care project supports evidence based decision making and the implementation of best practice in reducing emergency admissions.
- The Pharmacy and Medicines Optimisation project focuses on practices, protocols, tools, local management arrangements, resourcing, medicines optimisation.
- The Planned Care project takes a holistic view of elective care commissioning.
- CCG Functions is a new project for 2017/18 and seeks to examine the use of CSUs, integration between CCGs (e.g. shared management structures) and relationships with social care, as well as more traditional metrics such as staff turnover.
- STP benchmarking: the Network is working to develop existing core project outputs to provide key information at an STP level. Subject to provision of data, new bespoke STP reports for each of the commissioner projects will be made available.
To book your place at the event, please go to Health+Care: Commissioning Show. If you are already attending and wish to arrange a time to speak with a member of our team, please contact Lindsey Ashley at Lindsey Ashley or call 0161 266 1997.