DATA COLLECTION IS OPEN
Data collection is now open for NAIC 2018 and will run until 27th July 2018. Registered participants can access the data collection pages via the members’ area.
Service user audit forms will be distributed week commencing 21st May to all services that were registered to take part by the 20th April.
Registering for NAIC 2018
There is still time for both providers and commissioners to register to take part in the audit. Please contact the NAIC Support Team for more information.
Over 650 intermediate care services and over 90 commissioning organisations are registered to take part in NAIC 2018 with coverage across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
NAIC 2018 is free
There is no cost for providers and commissioners in England, Wales and Northern Ireland to participate in the audit. A copy of the NAIC 2018 audit proposal is available to download.
Why should we participate?
Intermediate care services are key to reducing the financial, quality and activity pressures being experienced in secondary care and the care service sector. The audit will enable you to address the following:
- Compare investment and activity in your intermediate care services with other local areas
- Identify service improvement opportunities such as accessibility, waiting times and productivity
- Check your length of stay and intensity of input to service users are in line with other comparable services
- Consider cost saving opportunities such as skill mix and bank and agency spend
- Understand the level of dependency of your patient cohort
- Compare your service user outcomes based on a standardised outcome measure, and your service user experience scores, to other services
The project allows commissioners / funders and providers to consider both the national answer and, importantly, how your local health and social care economy is performing.
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE?
Download: NAIC 2017 Summary Report
Download: NAIC 2017 Highlights
Call: 0161 266 1967
Click here for the NAIC 2018 project timetable