Data collection for the Delayed Transfers of Care benchmarking project is now open
The Delayed Transfers of Care (DToC) project is new for the 2017/18 work programme, and aims to take a deeper look at delayed transfers of care across the pathway, as well as the discharge process within organisations.
The project compares benchmarks on system linkages, service models, activity and quality. The project also explores the workforce composition of discharge teams, and associated costs within organisations.
Outputs from the DToC project will include an interactive toolkit consolidating all the metrics collected, a high level national report outlining key messages and findings, a bespoke report for participants and free attendance at our Delayed Transfers of Care conference on 8th February 2018.
The timescales for this project are as follows:
- Project opens for data collection – 3rd July 2017
- Project closes for data collection – 18th September 2017
- Data validation – October and November 2017
- First draft comparisons and analysis toolkit – December 2017
- Delayed Transfers of Care benchmarking conference (London) – 8th February 2018
- Final reports – February 2018
If you have any questions about any aspect of the project, please contact Leigh Jenkins or call 0161 266 2113.
We look forward to your involvement in this new and exciting project.