We are pleased to announce that data collection is open for the Operating Theatres benchmarking project. The deadline for submission of data is Friday 20th July.
The Network’s Operating Theatres project provides comprehensive intelligence on NHS operating theatres delivery and performance. The project covers all aspects of theatre provision and performance, with a particular focus on theatre utilisation.
Participating members will receive:
- Access to a benchmarking toolkit, allowing you to benchmark your service across hundreds of metrics
- A bespoke dashboard report outlining key messages and metrics, which compares your local position against nationally reported positions
- A high-level report outlining key messages and metrics for theatre services nationally
- Good practice compendium of information supplied by members describing the innovative practice they are undertaking in this area.
- Attendance at the Theatres event, where the initial findings from the project will be presented, as well as good practice and national speakers
This project is run on a biennial basis, with the last iteration completed in 2016/17. Download a summary of the project together with the 2016 highlights.
If you have any queries about this project, please contact Ellie Perchard at email@example.com or call 0161 266 2113.