Benchmarking workshops coming to your region in May 2017
The Network is holding four, free regional benchmarking workshops this May. The programme will focus on how to use the Network projects for service improvements, and provide a whole system regional view of unscheduled care. Afternoon breakout sessions will provide an opportunity for delegates to learn more about using the benchmarking products and toolkits.
There are just 60 places available at each event, so please save the date for the event in your region. A link to registration will be issued next week.
When & where are the workshops?
North: Manchester, 4th May
South: Reading, 10th May
Midlands & East: Birmingham, 16th May
London: 18th May
How can I register?
Login to the members’ area and click on Events for more information.
What will be discussed?
We will look at how to use the Network’s tools and pro
ducts to get the most out of your membership, and offer a choice of workshops on a number of related topics to draw out how your services are developing, key issues for you, how we could improve the products to further assist you, and how we could provide more networking/ sharing opportunities.
The draft programme for the day can be accessed here.
Why should I attend?
The workshops are for you if you are interested in:
- Learning more about your regional performance on key metrics from the Network’s projects
- Having open conversations with your local colleagues about your services
- Receiving advice on how to best utilise the benchmarking products to get the most out of your membership
- Receiving guidance on how to interpret your data, and identify service improvement and cost saving opportunities
- Being more involved in collaborative working between commissioners and providers
For further details, please contact Ashley Spencer.