Over 140 providers, 660 intermediate care services and 140 commissioning organisations are registered for the audit with coverage across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
NAIC 2018 is free
There is no cost for providers and commissioners in England, Wales and Northern Ireland to participate in the audit. A copy of the NAIC 2018 audit proposal is available to download.
You will receive:
- Access to an online interactive benchmarking toolkit
- A bespoke dashboard report outlining your performance against peers
- Access to your commissioner or providers bespoke reports (participation and consent is required)
Current participants FAQs
- Providers have until the 31st August to submit their completed service user forms
- Data validation and analysis will commence in August
If you have any questions about any aspect of the project or would like to get involved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 266 1967.
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE?
Download: NAIC 2017 Summary Report
Download: NAIC 2017 Highlights
Call: 0161 266 1967
Click here for the NAIC 2018 project timetable