The BGS are a key supporter of the Network and have been heavily involved in a number of the Network's core benchmarking programmes and national audits.
Please see below a number of events that the BGS are running in the coming months that the Network is pleased share with its members.
- 19th International Conference on Falls and Postural Stability, 14 September, Leeds https://www.bgs.org.uk/events/19th-international-conference-on-falls-and-postural-stability-2018
- First Northern Ireland Frailty Network Conference 2018, 9th October, Mossley Mill, Northern Ireland https://www.bgs.org.uk/events/first-northern-ireland-frailty-network-conference-2018
- BGS Autumn Meeting 2018, 14-16 November, London https://www.bgs.org.uk/events/british-geriatrics-society-autumn-meeting-2018
- BGS Movement Disorders Section Meeting, 1 February 2019, Birmingham https://www.bgs.org.uk/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=1129&qid=
- BGS Trainees Weekend, 2-3 February 2019, Birmingham
- BGS Spring Meeting 2019, 10-12 April 2019, Cardiff https://www.bgs.org.uk/events/spring-meeting-2019
Please click on the links above for further details and registration.