The NHS Benchmarking Network is now offering member organisations providing either community services or community hospitals the opportunity to take part in a new enhanced monthly indicator reporting. This work was originally developed by the Aspirant and Community Foundation Trusts Network. 38 metrics are collected on a monthly basis.
Participants will receive access to a toolkit which is updated on a monthly basis, and includes the following:
- Previous data available for interrogation
- Previous 6 months’ worth of charts available
- Ability to export a PDF report for use internally
- Commentary on change in positions between months
- Deviation from agreed benchmark noted
- All codes shared (not anonymised) to permit shared learning and networking in a safe environment
In 2017, a high impact dashboard was introduced, highlighting an organisation's position against the group on 12 key metrics. A monthly data extract is also available to participants.
Timely reports are given back to participants, with on average 5 days from submission of the data to feedback.