The NHS Benchmarking Network is now offering member organisations providing either community services or community hospitals the opportunity to take part in a new enhanced monthly indicator reporting project. This work was originally developed by the Aspirant and Community Foundation Trusts Network (14 community providers in total) and has been successfully running for the last 6 years. 38 metrics are collected on a monthly basis. Participants receive access to a toolkit which is updated on a monthly basis, and a PDF report with your organisation’s position noted across the range of benchmarks.
Participants will receive access to a toolkit which is updated on a monthly basis, and includes the following:-
- Previous data available for interrogation
- Previous 6 months’ worth of charts available
- Ability to export pdf report for use internally
- Commentary on change in positions between months
- Deviation from agreed benchmark noted
Timely reports are given back to participants, with on average 10 days from submission of the data to feedback.
For further details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.